Brother's new S-7300A industrial sewing machine with direct drive, automatic thread trimmer and newly developed electronic feeding system.
At Home of Sewing we supply and fit this machine on the premium UK stand & tabletop.
Brother introduces the first lockstitch industrial sewing machine which incorporates an electronic feed system connected directly to a stepping motor. The feed motion can be changed according to sewing materials, allowing suitable stitches on various work without having to make mechanical adjustments.
When the built-in sensor detects material thickness difference, the feed motion and sewing speed is automatically changed for that thickness.
Easier operation with a stable sewing pitch so even unskilled operators can carry out quality stitching.
Needle breakage is serious problem in sewing factories and Brother sewing machines can help to provide a solution by incorporating a needle breakage prevention function. With the electronic feeding system, it controls the timing motion of needle and feed dog while stitching which helps to reduce needle breakage.
Brother Nexio S7300A Industrial Lockstitch Machine
Whats In The Box?
- Single needle, direct drive machine
- Auto thread trimming
- Built in LCD Touch screen
- Reduction of thread ends - minimises 'birds nest' when sewing starts and leaves remaining thread at a minimum of 3mm
- Newly developed electronic feed control - directly connected to motor and controls the timing of needle and feed dog while stitching to reduce needle breakage
- Can change stitch length on the seam by programme control
- LED lighting with adjustable brightness on panel
- Automatic material thickness sensor helps reduce clogging at cross over seam and needle breakage
- Clean sewing with minimum lubrication system
- Needle breakage prevention function enhanced
- New hook enhanced sewing capability for a wide range on materials
- Medium weight materials
- 5000 spm
- USB Port for software updates and sewing programme storage
- Optional addition of an auto foot lifter for an added cost (£120)
This machine comes with a 12 month back to base guarantee.