Janome CoverPro 2000CPX
The Janome CoverPro 2000CPX’s innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial style cover hem machine and a convenient home sewing machine. This means it sews like a sewing machine with all the dials conveniently located. It has a much larger arm space than competitor models and it has a freearm facility that is unique to this type of machine. It is not an overlocker.
The resulting union has produced a high speed, long arm, heavy duty cover hem machine, that looks and operates like a sewing machine.
For that totally professional finish choose the CoverPro 2000CPX.
Janome 2000CPX Coverstitch
Whats In The Box?
- Seam Tightening System (STS) to help prevent tunneling
- Tension Level Control (TLC) for finer fabrics
- Free arm covertible bed
- Slide control to soften or tighten a stitch
- Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
- Wide triple cover hem (6mm)
- Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm)
- Narrow cover hem (3mm)
- Chain stitch
- Double chain looper
- Pressure adjustment
- Thread cutter
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- Sews up to 1000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
- Weight 8kg approx.