The Pfaff Select 3.2 Sewing Machine
It‘s perfect for anyone who needs a versatile sewing machine, with a modern look and very practical features. Plus, all three models in the are so easy to use!!
With Easy System and the extra sewing advantage: IDT System!
Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom.
Choosing the PFAFF means choosing that extra sewing advantage that millions of sewing enthusiasts worldwide endorse: Original IDT System (integrated dual feed). Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. The Original IDT System guarantees perfect fabric feed and perfect seams – with any fabric.
Choosing stitches couldn't be easier!
The Easy System from PFAFF makes it so easy to choose any stitch you want. Simply press a button and start sewing!
The Original IDT System
Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! A PFAFF® exclusive feature that delivers absolutely even and perfect fabric feed with all types of fabric from sheer organza to thick layers of denim.
Easy Select System
Quickly choose the stitch by a press of a button. You can even combine them for more variety.
Constant Needle Piercing Power
Gives stitch by stitch control and full piercing power at any speed. Sews through multiple layers of quilt fabric, batting and denim.
Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
No need to unthread your select™ 3.2 sewing machine, you can wind bobbins directly from the needle. Winding stops automatically when your bobbin is full.
Pfaff Select 3.2 Sewing Machine
Whats In The Box?
- A PFAFF® Original: Simple selection of stitches with the “Easy System”. Simply press and sew.
- 27 Stitches - The right stitch for every sewing project, including decorative stitches!
- Free-motion sewing position! For all your stippling, free-motion and darning needs.
- Constant needle piercing power - even when you sew slow, with thick fabrics or through several layers of fabric.
- High presser foot clearance! Extra-high foot li for easier handling of multiple layers of thick or bulky fabrics.
- Variable stitch width - up to 5.5mm and stitch length up to 6.0mm.
- Perfect buttonholes – Easy to do and in any length!
- Sew on buttons - quickly with your sewing machine!
- Sew in reverse - to secure your seam.
- Extra-slim free arm - for working on tubular items like cuffs, trouser legs, necklines and more.
- Adjustable needle positions - for perfect topstitching.
- Bobbin winding - through the needle is so easy! No need to rethread. Winding stops as soon as the bobbin is full.
- Thread cutter - is easily accessible on the side of your sewing machine.
- “Snap on” – Change presser feet and needle plates quickly – simply snap on and off!
- Two spool pins – The main spool pin will tilt up so that you can easily slide on your thread. The extra spool pin is available for sewing with the twin needle.
- Illuminated sewing area – the LED light is placed to illuminate your sewing projects properly and make sewing easy on your eyes.
- Plenty of accessories! Standard Presser Foot, Edge Guide/Quilting Guide, Clearview Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, seam ripper, needle box.
- Removable accessory tray – keep all of your accessories handy.
- Hard cover! Protects your sewing machine when transporting it and keeps it dust free.
- The Original IDT System! Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.