The Pfaff Select 4.2 Sewing Machine
It‘s perfect for anyone who needs a versatile sewing machine, with a modern look and very practical features. Plus, all three models in the are so easy to use!!
The ultimate in piecing perfection!
The ORIGINAL - only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom. The time-tested PFAFF® Original IDT System guarantee the optimal feed you expect, on all kinds of fabrics.
Everything stays in place. Lightweight and silky fabrics don‘t pucker; stripes and plaids match perfectly; curved seams are easy, with very little pinning required.
The Original IDT System is exceptional for grasping and feeding small fabric pieces, for maximum precision and proffessional results. Your PFAFF sewing machine moves from a single layer to multiple layers effortlessly and even sew over bulky seams with no hesitation.
You can choose from 40 different stitches
Including a large variety of decorative stitches, for perfect results with any fabric. Threading the needle is so easy with the integrated needle threader, and PFAFF® Original IDTTM System guarantees absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom.
No more searching for the needle‘s eye. The integrated needle threader makes threading easy.
Add special accents with the decorative stitches available on the . Fancy Stitch Foot included!
The Original IDT System
Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
Easy Select System
Quickly choose a stitch with the press of a button. You can even combine them for more variety.
Constant Needle Peircing Power
Gives stitch by stitch control and full piercing power at any speed.
Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
Pfaff Select 4.2 Sewing Machine
Whats In The Box?
- A PFAFF® Original: Simple selection of stitches with the “Easy System”. Simply press and sew.
- 40 Stitches - The right stitch for every sewing project, including decorative stitches!
- Free-motion sewing position! For all your stippling, free-motion and darning needs.
- Constant needle piercing power - even when you sew slow, with thick fabrics or through several layers of fabric.
- High presser foot clearance! Extra-high foot li for easier handling of multiple layers of thick or bulky fabrics.
- Variable stitch width - up to 5.5mm and stitch length up to 6.0mm.
- Perfect buttonholes – Easy to do and in any length!
- Sew on buttons - quickly with your sewing machine!
- Sew in reverse - to secure your seam.
- Extra-slim free arm - for working on tubular items like cuffs, trouser legs, necklines and more.
- Adjustable needle positions - for perfect topstitching.
- Bobbin winding - through the needle is so easy! No need to rethread. Winding stops as soon as the bobbin is full.
- Thread cutter - is easily accessible on the side of your sewing machine.
- “Snap on” – Change presser feet and needle plates quickly – simply snap on and off!
- Two spool pins – The main spool pin will tilt up so that you can easily slide on your thread. The extra spool pin is available for sewing with the twin needle.
- Illuminated sewing area – the LED light is placed to illuminate your sewing projects properly and make sewing easy on your eyes.
- Plenty of accessories! Standard Presser Foot, Edge Guide/Quilting Guide, Clearview Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, seam ripper, needle box.
- Removable accessory tray – keep all of your accessories handy.
- Hard cover! Protects your sewing machine when transporting it and keeps it dust free.
- The Original IDT System! Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Integrated needle threader! Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Darning Foot! For stippling and free-motion sewing.
- Rolled Hem Foot and Fancy Stitch Foot.
- Special accessory tray with a slot for each accessory.